Practical Service is a very important part of building the church!
There are still some practical areas where we require help on Sundays. If you are not currently serving and would like to, can we ask you to consider one of the following and contact the church office to register.
While we are renting a truck:
1. People to assist in loading/unloading the truck at Kennards Belmont;
– Saturday afternoon (approx 4pm)
– Sunday after church (approx 12 noon)
– Sunday after PM Service (approx 9pm)
2. Sunday Night Teams
– Security People (outside The Place)
– Bump Out Team (start at 7:45pm after night service at The Place)
3. Assistants with Kids ushering (kids from Reading to The Place) during morning service – must be adults
4. Venue coordinators – all services – need to have an eye for detail and heart for excellence.