Involved & Venue Teams
Involved is an incredibly important ministry at C3 Church Victory! First impressions last…
• Involved Teams serve on a fortnightly roster
• There are varying roles and responsibilities
• Sunday Times: 8.00am – 11.00 am; 6.00pm – 9.00pm
• Corporate Prayer (monthly)
• 2 team meetings throughout the year
Bump In/Bump Out
The incredible venues that we meet in require us to Bump In and Bump Out every week for AM & PM services. The Bump In/Bump Out Teams are incredibly important in making sure that this happens as smoothly and efficiently as possible. AM Teams are available from 6am at Reading or 6.45am at the Place and PM teams are available from 7.30pm in the evening. Team members must do WHS (Work Health Safety) training to ensure that they look after themselves and each other.
The intention is to make every person that comes to C3 Church Victory feel like they are the most important person in the world. As part of this team you will welcome people as they enter the house, direct and usher people to their seats, hand out flyers, serve communion, direct new people to meet the pastors, take up the offering and generally make sure that the congregation has everything they need.
It is our intention to make every nursing mum feel a part of the service and ensure that their time at church is fruitful and blessed. This ministry is for women only as they will be coming and going from the Nursing mums area. It is the role of this team to ensure that nursing mums get to an appropriate and easily accessible seat, check on them through the service to make sure that all their needs are met in a gentle and non-overbearing way.
There is a lot happening at C3 Church Victory and the Information Booth is the place people go to find out all about those things coming up and to register for events. It is the role of the team to keep up to date information on what’s happening and to ensure that all enquiries from congregation members and visitors are met quickly and efficiently.
Visitors Corner/Guest Services
It is our intention to make all visitors feel welcome. When new visitors arrive we love to make sure that they have all the infomation that they need to make their experience at Victory enjoyable and this is where Guest Services come in. We also want to serve them and our pastors refreshments after the service in our Visitors Lounge. We want to ensure that visitors have the best experience at church they can.
During the year we love putting on events– Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Easter, Guest speakers and others. The events team is all about making these events the best they can be and giving them an edge that will bless people who come along. The events team incorporates strategic planning of catering, gifts, entertainment (rides) and the extra something that makes this stand out from a Sunday Service.
Sunday Services are a great place to serve and the Venue Coordinator role is an important one. This person is responsible for ensuring that the venue is well looked after and that everything is in order for the Sunday Services. Directly accountable to the Sunday Service Pastor.
The Involved team is a practical service team that helps ensure all aspects of Sunday services run smoothly. They are the people who make the first impression on our visitors and our regular members. It is our aim to do this with excellence, beaming smiles, a big wave and a friendly word.
If you would like to be a part of this team, there are some practical applications to this ministry:
• Commitment to excellence – desire to help out wherever you are needed – service above and beyond.
• Atmosphere creation – that welcomes, serves and loves on people.
• Neat and tidy presentation – wearing a team shirt and smart casual clothing every time you serve – to present a united team, an easily-identifiable contact person and a walking advertisement to say that you are proud to be ‘Involved’.
• Punctuality & Dependability – on time or early for your responsibilities, meetings or prayer.
• Committing to a fortnightly roster – if you can’t make it, letting your team leader know you will not be there and organising someone to take your place.
• Team meetings – committing to 2 team meetings a year and section meetings as required.
• Finish the race – ensure that everything is done and no more help required before leaving. Ensure that your team is well supported.
• Pastoral Care – for the people around you.
• Recruitment – everyone is a recruiter, it is our aim to have as many people serving on a Sunday as possible to ensure that all needs are met. The power of a smile and a wave is incredible.
• Training – commitment to training in the area you are serving to ensure that you do the best job you possible can.
Key Serving Opportunities:
Contact: Contact Geraldine Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.